Some examples of what the cards say...
- Wear a Disney shirt today
- Practice your Oooo's and Awww's for the fireworks
- Sing Hakuna Matata today
- Call Grandma and practice asking for Mickey Ear ice cream
- Call Uncle Marshal and tell him how many days you have left
- Practice your roller coaster scream
- What happens if you get lost in Disney World? Practice your phone numbers.
- Watch Disney cartoons
- Sleep with a Disney cuddely
- Practice shooting your laser for the Toy Story rides!
He was pretty excited. And also pretty tired. He gets to start tomorrow with #30 before he heads off to school. Hopefully he'll find some entertainment in it and get more excited as the Mickey heads dwindle in number!
As for me, I spent most of the day playing on the Disney World site and Goodreads. I've had the urge to read lately. I'll explain more come Thursday. For now, I'm off to get ready for bed as my work week starts tomorrow. My weekend was perfectly lazy. The only thing I accomplished this weekend is feature above!!